Three Line Poetry
BackgroundThree Line Poetry has been publishing issues since 2011. Each issue features both new and established poets. We consider publishing all forms of three line poems.
It's still free to submit!Many excellent journals charge fees for either online or offline submissions (or both). We all understand those funds are needed to send contributors a copy, or otherwise generate income. More than 70% of journals today do not pay anything. These types of practices are understandable, but frustrating to writers.
Fortunately, Three Line Poetry submissions are still free.
PaymentsAll journals have some financial strategy to stay afloat, and those decisions are often difficult trade-offs.
What are our trade-offs?
By submitting, you are acknowledging these terms.
1. By submitting, you are asserting your work is available to print and has not been previously printed elsewhere. You maintain all future-use rights to your work.
2. You affirm your submission is your own creation and no part of your submission is in the public domain.
3. You may submit up to 3 poems each issue.
4. Publishing poets is hard work and costs money. Please understand that we are not a university press, and we cannot afford to give away free contributor copies of our books. We support you by providing all our services for free, including reading and publishing.
5. We DO offer cash payments (a token payment) to contributors (paid shortly after paperback publication).
6. You may withdraw any submission automatically prior to acceptance by logging into the submission manager. Once accepted, you will need to contact us to withdraw a submission.
We do not charge you to submit your work.
We do not charge a reading fee for general submissions.
We prefer you limit your submissions to 3 per issue.
Remember to separate your submissions.
Simultaneous submissions are fine.
One token payment allowed per issue.
Token payments are currently $1.50 for everyone, and $10.00 for submissions marked as "Editor's Choice."
Cash payments are paid by PayPal to any address you designate.